The Graco H-VR Reactor is designed for unique applications, such as spray foam. The Graco H-VR allows the end-user to spray infinitely variable volumetric ratios ranging between 1:1 and 2.5:1. Maximum fluid output will vary depending on ratio setting, ranging from 15 lbs/min (1.5 gal/min) at 1:1 ratio, to 10 lbs/min (1 gal/min) at 2.5:1 ratio.
The Graco H-VR proportioners are only available for sale as bare machines. No system level packages were created due to the wide variety of off-ratio applications. For each application, the gun and hose(s) will need to be selected based on the requirements for that particular application.
With the addition of the Graco H-VR to Graco’s Reactor product line, Graco will discontinue the GlasCraft MH proportioners. However, Graco will continue to support spare parts for the MH units, as is customary when any product line is discontinued at Graco.
Features and Benefits:
- Offers ratio range from 1:1 to 2.5:1
- Easy operation
- Ratio adjustment wheel lets you dial in exact dispensing ratios
- Provides consistent, uniform mix of unique materials
- Built-in steel pallet for easy transport – includes casters
- Polyurethane foam
- Polyurea coatings
- Specialty materials
- For applications that require a range or difference in volumetric ratios
- Test labs for material suppliers
- Original equipment manufacturers